YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD BOUGHT THESE UNDIES MANY MOONS AGO!
Meet our most absorbent, comfortable and eco friendly period underwear yet - The Lyra Range - the proper way to be protected from leaks and stains!
Our new 4-layer moisture absorbent technology teamed with protection from front to back, means no sneaky leaks. Our Lyra Bamboo Period Undies now hold up to 4 tampons worth of fluid! - say goodbye to those embarrassing period stories!
We care about Mother Earth which is why the Lyra range is completely reusable! We are all about keeping harmful disposables out of our waterways, oceans and landfill.
So Why Bamboo You Ask?
- Bamboo is one of the most sustainable plants on earth!
- Bamboo can be up to 4x softer than cotton
- Naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial
- No pesticides and chemicals used to harvest bamboo
- 40% more absorbent then even the finest organic cotton
Find Your Size
We recommend sizing up as underwear runs small
||AU / UK
||55 - 63
||21.5 - 25
||0 - 2
||4 - 6
||32 - 34
||61 - 68
||24 - 26.5
||34 - 36
||66 - 73
||26 - 28.5
||36 - 38
||71 - 79
||28 - 31
||38 - 40
||75 - 83
||29.5 - 32.5
||8 - 10
||40 - 42
||79 - 87
||31 - 34
||42 - 44
||86 - 92
||33.5 - 36.5
||16 - 18
||44 - 46
The average amount of disposable menstrual products a woman will use in her lifetime
The average each women will spend on her period during her lifetime
We Take Pride In Our Customers Satisfaction
If you have ANY questions regarding ANY of our products, our customer service team is available 24/7 to help resolve any of your issues!
Our Products come with a 100% guarantee to keep you happy long after your purchase!
How to wash
- When underwear is full or after a day of wear, rinse under water until water runs clear
- Place in washing machine for a 'Cold Wash' (don't use any bleach or fabric softeners as this will affect the absorbency)
- Hang to dry
- Ready to wear again